In-depth research and extensive experience in content development and communication field.
- Designing content and communication strategies, curating and developing content.
- Research and curation of facts – interviews, stories, analysis and reviews.
- Head of a team for a digital publication ‘Newscape’
- Multimedia coordination in Travel & Entertainment industry.
- Educator for Russian and Thai students for student exchange programmes.
(2011 – Present)
- Government of Rajasthan
- United Restorations
- Cartist Automobile Festival
- Organic India
- Teamwork Arts
- Krian Media
- Media konnect
- Rajasthan Police
- Wedding Planners
- Toroots India
- Inspiro India
- Playboy Club
Case studies on independent basis:
- Coca cola lawsuit (groundwater exploitation at Plachimada district of Kerala state)
- Heritage vandalism.
- Indian textiles
- Handloom versus powerlooms.
- Virtual socialization and armchair activism.
- Dubious role of media.
- Dirty Hydro in Himachal Pradesh
- Evolution of travel sector after the advent of digital media
- Content for the government of Rajasthan
- Eco Tourism Promotion in Rajasthan
- Tihar Jail Reforms
- Digital media marketing for Travel & Tourism
- History research for Publishing Houses.
- Proposal writing, website contents, media research.
- Social media management.
- Research on Indian classical instruments (ongoing)
Writing a book on Jaipur that narrates 50 stories, discovering the timeline of 300 years of the first planned city of India. The compilation is in its final stage and publisher is locked for coming months.